On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) S. 2629 – Better Cybercrime Metrics Act (Sponsored by Sen. Brian Schatz / Judiciary Committee)
2) H.R. 3359 – Homicide Victims’ Families’ Rights Act of 2021, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Eric Swalwell / Judiciary Committee)
3) H.R. 1621 – Prohibiting Punishment of Acquitted Conduct Act of 2021 (Sponsored by Rep. Steve Cohen / Judiciary Committee)
4) H.R. 4738 – COVID-19 American History Project Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Julia Letlow / Committee on House Administration)
5) S. 3294 – A bill to obtain and direct the placement in the Capitol or on the Capitol Grounds of a statue to honor Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Sandra Day O’Connor and a…