- In deleted scenes from the new movie “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,” an actress playing Borat’s daughter meets Donald Trump Jr. and visits the White House.
- The clip posted on the Twitter account for the titular character features the actress alongside a One America News Network journalist at the White House.
- “No need for security checks or COVID tests; they boring,” Borat, played by Sacha Baron Cohen, says in the footage.
- President Donald Trump also makes an appearance in the deleted scene.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Deleted scenes from the new “Borat” movie show the titular character’s daughter met with Donald Trump Jr. and visited the White House.
The Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova, who played Tutar in the film, is seen alongside the One America News Network journalist Chanel Rion touring the White House grounds and entering…