Hilary Quinn is marketing director at Diageo Ireland. She started her career at Unilever in the personal care division before joining Coca-Cola Western Europe. She led the launch of Coke Zero, the brand’s first innovation for over 20 years and Coke’s partnership of the London 2012 Olympic Games. She joined Diageo in 2020 and has overseen two new major launches, Guinness 0.0 and Guinness Nitrosurge.
- What was your earliest ambition?
To compete at Wimbledon one day. Alas, an unfulfilled dream
- It’s our round. What are you having?
Gin ‘n’ tonic
- Social media platform of choice?
- A mentor or someone that inspired you?
- If you could be born into another time and place, where and when would it be?
New York in The Roaring Twenties
Anything by crime novelists Lee Child or Michael Connelly
- A film you’d watch again tonight?
Rain Man with Dustin…